[RC] knee pain - Normanjudyv

After riding with alot of knee pain, I finally figured if I saddled my horse very carefully, making sure the saddle pad is even on both sides, the girth is the same on both sides, and the stirups are the same length, measure to make sure, just make sure everything is balanced, ride with your feet under you, experiment with stirup lengths. Half chaps can cause alot of pain too.