Re: [RC] Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch - Becky Huffman

apologies for the repeat post.  some people are having trouble accessing the pages.  I've been over it, the coding is very simple and my provider insist they haven't had any downtime.

if you need an entry and haven't been able to open the pages, please email me privately and I'll get one to you, either via attachment or snail mail.

sorry for the problems.

Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
www.TheOriginalSeries.com

"Of the long years of peace ... there is little tale."
JRR Tolkien, The Silmarillion

Updated information and entry forms are online.

This is a limited entry ride this year.  We're limiting to 125 riders, so get your entries in early.