[RC] Re:*Menes - Tom Sites

Hello Jen,  Louise is the one to check out.  As a breeding program devoted to the Russian Line and in particularily *Menes she is the best shot, so call her now.  Lynnes loved her *Menes son Chagall (the name of the farm is Gold Medal Farms w/in the Registry, hense gm til they got one and then it was GM or was bred by GM)  She looked long and hard for a *Menes mare and just by chance one showed up in my back yard that i had sold years ago.  There are not that many left as *Menes was shipped back to Europe where his get won 3 of 4 Championships a get could. That was in Paris and the big winner was Emperator and he was one heck of a horse.  Michael Byatt showed them there. He was more appreciated in Europe and his owners did not fit the correct political persuasions here...and Michael was a little like *Menes.  I'm sure the Europeans have some in Endurance. I just remembered a grandson who was a raffle horse in the OD and was hurt bad in a field accident and it wasn't thought he would ever be sound but he has over 1400 miles.  His name is GM Judas Forgiven (named after Jesus' brother,Judas) out of Dickens/Carda.

Call Louise....  you won't go wrong or sorry.  ts