[RC] [RC] [RC] Menes and get - Erica R. DeVoti

Jen,
In addition to Menescen Man and  Belarus, there is also Menes Storm (owned/ridden by Wendy Maas) and Kontageon on the endurance circuit.  The sire of all of these was Menescen who was exported to Germany.  I previously had considered finding a *Menes get for endurance, so have done some research on it as well.  If you would like to contact me privately my email is:  ponyxprss @centurytel.net   (only get archives).  Erica