Re: [RC] And you got to the ride HOW? - Mary Ann Spencer

AND thanks again to Lucky Duffy who loaned me and Fred each a horse so we three could go searching for my horse.  She is definitely a HORSELADY.  mas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 2:51 PM
Subject: [RC] And you got to the ride HOW?

I know that there have been a few...mentions... of the entrance Romeo and I made to the Gumbo ride on Saturday morning, so for those of you who'd like a little more info about how he and I ended up on a rollbed truck to get to camp, the short version of the story is on our page under the heading "Our First 50"...Thanks again to all who encouraged us on what could have been a very disheartening day.  Thanks again, Faustina and Romeo (who finds regular horse trailers to be a touch boring now....)