Re: {Spam?} Re: [RC] full English sheepskin cover for RP endurance - Chris Paus

Lynne,

I've ridden many times in the squishy full seat saddle cover... After you've gone a little ways, you don't notice it anymore... just like any other kind of riding in the rain! The squishiness isn't bad enough to make me give up the seat cover, that's for sure!

chris

Lynne Glazer <anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nobody's answered my questions about riding in a squishy wet sheepskin
full cover, would've thought the SE contingent would weigh in. Cindy,
boy, 6" is not much, thought we didn't get much rain here compared to
most (not counting THIS deluge year, I have gotten my truck stuck in
liquid mud twice in the last week, now eyeing black clouds overhead and
deciding whether it's safe to travel!)

Lynne

"If I fill this moment with gratitude, the next moment can't help but bring blessings."

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus