[RC] HORSE PROTERTY IN MEADOW VISTA, CA. - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: KATHERINE PALMER chatykathy@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Save Meadow Vista, Ca. as a horse friendly comunity by buying in Meadow Vista
NOW !!

I wrote in last year...Meadow Vista, Ca. old time horse owners being tormented
by NO AMIMALS newbies..
We got a great response from ridecamp, as well as all the niegbors letters from
home owners ALL around us.

NOW...I am asking for sugestions and action from those who have ideas or want
to live in this area...

We have two homes on our street both which can have two horses.. the Real
Estate people do not make it a front runner that you can have horses there..??
they do not want to or do not under stand?? How important this ratio thing is
to us in the horse comunity.

We the horse people are the ones that need to get into the comunities where the
horse owners are having these problems and advertize "THE POSSIBLITIES"  in
there horse comunities..

We have one of the best new 8 mile Horse Trails in Placer County owned and
maintained ..three blocks away. We have two homes for sale on our street that
both can have horses..
The Real Estate people do not advertize them as horse property?

I personaly still can enjoy this area and get around with my horse very safely..
The people with children that love horses and want to have them
or be around them or suport this kind of life style can very easyly help by
buying in this area.
MAINTAINS THIS and the County have put together.. and many trails... By car it
is 15 minuets to the Overlook the finish line of the Tevis .
I want to encourage people to buy here that have or love horses to help stay
off the city people from over taking us!

HELP US HOLD OUR GROUND IN MEADOW VISTA, CA..
KATHERINE PALMER
MEADOW VISTA,CA.
THE FOOTHILLS OF THE SIERRAS
AUBURN...ENDURANCE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD.????8 MILES A WAY