{Spam?} Re: [RC] full English sheepskin cover for RP endurance - Lynne Glazer

They have a loop on top that fits on the back of the stirrup bar behind the leather, and have a sleeve down the back/towards the saddle that the leather sits inside. They fit all English saddles. For those who have trouble with the free-swinging 1" English leathers, since your femur and lower leg lies on this "fender", it really stabilizes the leather. Not as much about knee cushioning as about not getting pinched by the leather. It is VERY cushy under the leg, and feels great on both hot and cold days. My Cindy Crook-version is at least 5 years old, and has worn a lot better than the sheepskin tubes I formerly bought.

Photo if you want, but yeah, come see them at the ReactorPanel booth at convention--the website is being updated with all of our new products, right now. Carmi and Lisa will be there, probably Elise too, don't know about me yet--I have a big deal shoot Sunday morning in Malibu (major travel time from home), and am worried about weather complications keeping me from getting home on time (which has happened before). In any case, would have to leave Saturday night and miss the dinner, cutting so tragically into the social part of the convention as to maybe not make going worthwhile. ;-) (I think this just made up my mind not to go; can't screw up that shoot which is for both a book and a magazine.)

Nobody's answered my questions about riding in a squishy wet sheepskin full cover, would've thought the SE contingent would weigh in. Cindy, boy, 6" is not much, thought we didn't get much rain here compared to most (not counting THIS deluge year, I have gotten my truck stuck in liquid mud twice in the last week, now eyeing black clouds overhead and deciding whether it's safe to travel!)

Lynne