Re: [RC] Purina Ultium - Vchorsegal

Hi all-
  I recently did a test for my local Purina dealer w/ 5 of our horses.  4 out of 5
gained weight while competing/trail riding.  The other maintained weight w/ a smaller amount of feed.  The energy was sustained all day, no naughty or hot horses, & they looked like they hadn't done a 50.  I am very pleased w/ the product. - Heidi Helly