[RC] Purina Ultium - Vicki Weiper

I've had my horse on Ultium for about 2 months and love the stuff.  I've seen a definite change in his weight; even during hard work he keeps a nice layer of fat which does him a lot of good in endurance.  His coat looks great, too.  I've been able to cut down (volume and weight) the amount of feed, also.  My only complaint is that it's still not carried at all the Purina dealers (they have to get certified).

EAGLE KNOLL RANCH

TALIHINA, OK  74571

(918) 567-3373