[RC] Looking for company for Bluebonnet - MAD

Hello,
My name is Anna. But, I'm posting today for a friend. We live North of Dallas.
We ride sometimes with Melissa Becker (SweetTalker  Farms).
My friend Brigitte is ready to do her first 100 miler at the Decatur grasslands in April (Bluebonnet ride), but she would prefer not to ride alone. I am not ready.
I told her I'd ask to see if anyone was going that would like company on the ride.
I believe she would be in the middle to the back rider, since it will be her first and her horses first 50. She knows the Decatur trails extremely well. She is my compass.
She doesn't have home email, so you can email me and I will forward to her.
Thanks,
Anna Diggs
aerc # M30220