Re: [RC] Endurance - FEI, UAE - SandyDSA

True words, Truman. Indeed, minor league baseball is in a sense an entity in its own, yet it is painted with the same brush as MLB. funny - they don't get paid the big bucks, by and large, and clearly the HUGE majority do it truly "for the love of the game". That is the brush I would want to be painted with. The reason we got out of showing Arabians was because of the abuse, the politics, the cheating (yes, cheating), and finally the idiocy of a system that encourages owners/breeders to breed terrible individuals simply because of who the sire is  - bad business at  best and cruel at worst. I for one don't want to be associated with an organization that supports, even by default, abuse, negligence or political decision-making. So...help me here - how does the relationship between FEI, AERC and AERC-I hold up in this light? I would like to hear from both sides.