Re: [RC] Convention question (kind of) - Jonni

Well, I will disagree. I have never seen Donner Lake from High Camp, but have looked to the East, and seen Lake Tahoe. Everything may be covered in snow, but the lake does not move. LOL   Donner Lake would be to the North of High Camp. (and, I don't believe you can see it, as there is still a rise of the mountain, between the view) But I will admit, I have never looked for Donner Lake, so I may have missed it. But I do know what Lake Tahoe looks like...it's just a bit larger, and in a different direction from Donner lake <wink>

Jonni

******
There is a fair amount of snow right now.  Things look and are different after it's gone.  That view from high camp at the top of the slopes and the tram ride is Donner Lake not Lake Tahoe.  G.Affleck