Re: [RC] Bev and Pal/Demanding - SandyDSA

In a message dated 2/8/2005 11:48:14 AM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I do not it is our right to demand anything from Beverly Gray. This is not our horse. I hope she does not post anything to ridecamp
Actually demanding anything of another is pretty much out of line. But our need and HOPE is that Bev - or anyone in her position - would share whatever they can that might be of help to others in preventing what happened. It may be that the only thing to share is....we just don't know and probably never will. I think in time, as this event comes into perspective with Bev, she might be open to doing this for the rest of us - but I wouldn't blame her one bit for being reluctant after being attacked. I for one would want to learn whatever I can to protect my own horses, but in the end, it is her decision, her horse, her heart. As for the sharks in the waters, buzz off, especially...."guests". sigh!