Re: [RC] [RC] Ideas? - Debbie Kirchner

can you ask the other parents how they worded it???

would he miss any important classes???

I would say that his sport demands that the horse be ridden X number of hours a week and that in order to do this during day light hours you request that he be allowed to leave campus early... I would let them know that as the days lengthen, he will be riding more hours so you can continue to pick him up early from school

you might want to share that he will be using X number of calories an hour performing his sport... and that you would like him to recieve credit for his HS PE class...

also tell him, I am impressed...

Debbie In SE MN