[RC] An Endurance riders Christmas Gift - KYielding

Well my two best goodies under the tree were a laser sight for my Ruger .357 revolver and an elkhorn handled knife to wear on my belt.  The blade is 3-1/2" and it's beautiful!  Also got a set of strings and goodies to have some ties on my endurance saddle.  Hmmm, no perfume or diamonds though.  :>))  It was a very good year.

Kathleen