[RC] Christmas presents - CarolLHorne

Hello -

My favorite gifts:  My mother ( a horseperson :) )  gave me a light to wear on my head, for me to wear when I'm cleaning stalls at 5:30a.m. before I go to work.

My hubby gave me rubber boots, lead line, hoof pick and a new pair of riding pants.

My 11 yo daughter gave me a calendar/and she bought herself one too, The calendar came with instructions.....I am to plan out our ride schedule and fill both calendars in. :)  After only one ride, do you think she has the bug? :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Carol