Re: [RC] An Endurance riders Christmas Gift - RDCARRIE

The neatest thing my husband got me is a collage he made of photos from a ride I did last year...it was the ride where I got my 500 endurance miles (it was day 3 of Fort Stanton).  I had a disposable camera with me and snapped lots of pics (don't own a digital yet).  He picked out the neatest ones, including one I took of the friend I rode with, and one she took of me.  He then put them in one of those big frames with little "windows" - holds I think 10 or 12 pics.  In one of the "windows" he put my 500 mile patch.  :)  It's sooo cool!  Not the most expensive gift, but the most treasured...I was really excited last year to get to 500, and he remembered how much it meant to me.  :)

Dawn in East Texas