[RC] BOY WHO CRIED WOLF - WRSINOSKY

If I'm wrong, I apologize and stand corrected, but I put a red ribbon on Doimas' tail because he MIGHT kick.  IMO that is not stretching the point.  Doimas is very "high" at alot of these rides and will sometimes joyfully kick up his heels. Is that a true kicker?  It seems to me like this topic is starting to get taken apart because of simple verbage.  We all have this tendency.

To further the issue Doimas did kick once, at a woman who consistently allowed her horse to crash into his butt.  He did kick out, but it was a warning shot and he didn't connect.  I know he'd have nailed that other horse, if he had really set his mind to it.  Doimas is very good at hitting dogs, so a horse would be easy pickens.

Sorry, guys.  You might fillet me for my attitude, but I didn't reprimand him.  I don't take exception to the horse, but the knothead riding it.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ