[RC] Kickers - WRSINOSKY

<The moral of the story is everyone has a responsibility on the trail.
<Horses are horses and all of them will kick if provoked enough. If a
<horse is not controllable - don't bring him to an endurance ride.

<Truman

Well said, Truman.  Thank you.  Because Doimas is such a handful at the start, that is the reason I wait 'til most riders have gone ahead.  I also put a red ribbon on him because he is so animated, I don't want him kicking up his heels with excitement when someone is close by.  Believe me, I DO know how to have a "conversation" with Doimas.  And it is not petting and cooing.  You see, Doimas really thinks his name is "You SOB!!!"

And to steal one of Bruce's lines (and Monty Python's)  And now for something completely different....

Doimas will probably be out of action for a few months (at least), so I'll be showing up with Sebastian the Neurotic.  Can hardly wait to see what he''ll do at the start.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ