Re: [RC] Conditioning Down Hills - April

Does anybody else have any tips on how to teach a horse to go down hill using his hindquarters correctly? I love Barbara's post, but unless you have a horse that is goosey, it doesn't help much! :-)

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN
http://www.tracetribute.com
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain