Re: [RC] Red Ribbons, Tailgating & Kicking (and obnoxious people) - WRSINOSKY

Dawn:  I know you weren't referring to yhose "animated horses", but figured I'd mention how easily you can get caught unawares by an errant hoof.

As for the "Distances Divas" and yeh, I'll include males in this (you'll notice I didn'y say men), what I might have said to them is unprintable...just two little words yhat hold alot of meaning.  Yeah, I don't think very highly of distance gurus...the "experts" are in everything.  Just glad I don't have to live in their skin and feel the need to demean others in order to feel so holier than thou.

But I will repeat my mantra here:  If it has feet, it can kick.  If it has teeth, it can bite.

And I always put a red ribbon in Doimas' tail, because there are alot of times that even he doesn't know what he'll do next.  There does come a point when other riders need to take note of the red ribbon.  I've had several slam right into us, then giggle and say they know what the red ribbon signifies. So, if they know........???

But I'm feeling very forgiving today.  Could it be because I just came back from having surgery on my finger and am still enjoying the after effects of the drugs?  Yippee!

Cindy