[RC] tailgating...your responsibility - Laura Hayes

Every time this subject comes up, I give this same answer....this is the last time.  NO ONE can ruin my ride by tailgating or otherwise disturbing my horse.  I simply step aside and stop until the offender is out of sight.  I feel it is MY responsiblility to control when and where my horse is, despite those around me.

Laura Hayes