RE: [RC] skunk scent for tailgaiters - Mom Alexander

I would have loved to spray the rider, but with my luck the kid would have had an allergic reaction and gone into convulsions and I would be in trouble.  However, I am allowed to spray whatever I want on my horse's rear and tail.........(I'm going to get some of that skunk scent !)  Thanks for the idea!