RE: [RC] Solar panels for trailer - Jim Holland

Hmmmm….I haven’t been to many rides where we had a place to plug in an extension cord! ROFL! In fact, I can’t remember EVER having power at a ride….maybe LBL.

 I have a 60 Watt Solar panel on the roof of my trailer.  I have dual 12 volt deep cycle batteries.  I NEVER have to worry about power.  You can just forget about it unless you live in Alaska. J   Thanks, Karen Chaton, for the advice on solar and the Fantastic Fans.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive