Re: [RC] Newbie Questions - Katah1

Dana, I just love newbie questions that bring us all back to the basics. Fret not. You should get plenty of replies and help (I hope). Don't hesitate to check out the newbie area that might directly answer some of your questions that you asked and look into the mentor area where someone has readily volunteered to answer even more specific questions (and there are no DUMB questions unless you count the one's not asked that get either you, your horse, or your child or someone else hurt). I'm relatively new and I've found most people helpful and full of opinions about everything from equipment to conditioning to food...you name it.

Good luck!

Cathleen S. Adkison
Private Email: Katah1@xxxxxxx
Personal  Cell: 206-419-0025
Mailing/Billing Address: POB 70883, Seattle WA  98127
Seattle Home Phone: 206-720-6049
Seattle Home Address: 1065 Summit  Ave E., Seattle WA 98102

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message may  contain information which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected  from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the  individual or entity named above.  If you have received this message in  error, please e-mail the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient,  any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.   Please notify sender if you have received this in  error.