[RC] Equipedic vs. Supracor Vs. Skito - Dana

Hi again -- I am in the market for a new All Purpose English saddle pad, and can't decide between the three -- Equipedic (my #1 choice), Supracor, and Skito...

I have an endurance shaped Skito and I really love the pad, and Skito is THE least expensive of the three, but Equipedic looks fabulous (I am a heavy weight rider), however, I have the chance to buy a slightly used Supra core for about 80 bucks less than it would cost new, and it seems to be a great pad too.

Can anyone out there shed some light on which one they like best and why?

I would also be interested in buying a used one of these pads if anyone has one for sale... English AP or Dressage (I have a German Patrol saddle that is longer in the flaps than an AP, but not quite Dressage long...sigh...).

Thanks -- Dana