Re: [RC] Woolback pad questions - April - Cunningham, Marci

I have a woolback pad in the high profile style with inserts and the inserts go in from the top through a Velcro opening as you thought, however I don’t think this will prevent it from reversing.  The contour in the pad just transfers to the side that is on top.  There is a label sewn on the top side that could be removed if you thought it would bother the horse.  I found that I had to put a few hand stitches through the pad along the bottom of the inserts to keep them from slipping down inside the pad.
So far I am happy with the performance of the pad.

Happy trails,

Marci Cunningham

Bakersfield CA