Re: [RC] Tailgating - Lani M Olson

This may cost me the next two digests (seems to be a quirk, every time I post to RC I lost the next two digests) but I went to the archives and I want to thank the folks that have responded and given me much to think about. My riding buddy rides two different full Arabs, both a hand taller than my Morab, but as Anita pointed out my mare has a naturally fast walk (which I definitely WON'T discourage). When she is in the lead, which is most of the time, I hear my friend calling "Catching up" because her horse (either one) fell behind. I will continue working with her tailgating using some of the excellent ideas you people have given me (and many thanks) but taking care not to endanger that fabulous walk.
Lani