[RC] panels - Sky Ranch

The safest horse panels I know of are made by Priefert, you can check them out at www.priefert.com or if you have a livestock supply store nearby they may carry them. (I have no affiliation with this company, just know about their products.)

I have no idea about how well they would be for transporting on a trailer.  But if you want to make a corral or a round pen, I think the Priefert panels are the best, safest panel around.

Carla Richardson
Colorado