[RC] panels - Carolyn Burgess

I have the Farnam portable corral.  It is lightweight and easy for one person to set up by themselves (my husband has NO trouble setting it all by himself for me :-o).  It was alot less when I bought mine several years ago, but it is around $500-$600.   It is extremely tough and can take a horse slamming itself against it without coming apart. The only issue I had with it was that the paint will flake off from bumping against itself in the trailer while transporting it.  Then you have the issue of it rusting.  I solved it by having a speciality coating put on it by a friend who runs a coating company.  No rust now.

Carolyn Burgess