Re: [RC] HEIDI'S BAREFOOT POST - Tiffany D'Virgilio

What a great way to sum up this thread. I feel the same way about my girl. She is my partner and the decisions I make are ALWAYS in her best interest. She is a happy horse who loves her job, she loves cantering down the trail for miles, and I deeply love and care for my horses. I have embraced quite a lot of disciplines since I started riding at age two. Endurance has made my horses happier than anything I've ever done, they are healthy, have no bad habits and enjoy their work. Every horse should have as good an existence and my shoeing my mare shouldn't be seen as a negative or crippling thing, but something done with her best interest in mind. I feel blessed to own such an animal and participate in such a sport.
I'm riding in the morning! Tiffany