[RC] Why I joined this list - Chastain, Shannon L.

I joined this list to learn about endurance and to meet endurance people. All I
am learning is do not try to talk about anything that is not "Okay" with the
majority of the major posters on this list or you will be flamed when you try
to defend yourself you will be flamed more until you go hide in the corner or
get tired of defending yourself. I ride my horse barefoot and you can all cut
me anyway you want I will continue to ride my horse barefoot, I really don't
care how many miles you have or how many years you have ridden horses. After
all amateurs build the Ark and professionals built the Titanic.

This all started over a VERY successful rider who rides barefoot. She was
venting because The Endurance New Vet's were to biased to publish her article.
How would you feel if you were asked to write an article then when you did it
was not published because of a biased opinion. Yes even vet and other
professional people have opinions. I can find top vets that advocate barefoot
just like you can find one that don't. I have a sister in law with a young
daughter who has asthma (very bad asthma) she took her daughter to doctor after
doctor until she found one that told her she could keep her cats. You can find
a expert out there to backup any theory you just have be willing to look. Life
is an opinion. We should all respect each others if you don't believe in the
barefoot movement deleted the barefoot message. I have found two  new horse
friend because of this thread so maybe I should be thanking al of you.
Shannon