[RC] last post on barefoot - LTYearwood

Anyway,

There are a lot of riders out there with shoes on their horses that I respect. For better or for worse, I won't be one of them. Maybe I have cut my potential and my horse's potential.

Or maybe I have chosen a path that will help my horse more than anyone will ever know.

I DO respect people who shoe well. As long as they don't blindly discount the barefoot way because they are unwilling to do the work it entails, or make the sacrifces it entails.

Just call the decision what it is -- a choice.

That's it.

Lori