[RC] interference - Laura Hayes

IMHO, there are as many ways to interfere as there are ways to fix it. You didn't metion HOW your horse was interfering.
In my experience, sometimes a horse will begin to interfere because his farrier has 'leveled' his feet and 'leveled' his feet, and 'leveled' again, when he (the horse) really wants his feet just off of perfect level.
Twice, with high mileage horses, I had to pull shoes, ride barefoot enough so that the horse wore his feet the way HE wanted them, put the shoes on without trimming too much, and the interference went away.
Sometimes we think WAY too hard about things when it isn't that difficult a problem.  Just food for thought.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741