[RC] hello all I'm new here - willy

Hi all I'm new to the list I use to be apart of this list a few years ago and I decided to join again.
My name is Colleen  I'm 25 and I live in Las Vegas, I use to live in Minden  NV and did a few endurance rides on my horse Polaris before I retired him,  now I am working married and going to school. I am looking to buy another horse to do endurance and trail rideing with. In the summer time I spend allot of time in minden rideing my mom's horse, I wish she would let me try an  LD on him but she doesnt want him to be an endurance horse even though he is so great out on trail!!!!! I'm happy to be back on here and I cant wait to see what you all have to say.
Colleen Cruz