[RC] what they DON'T always tell you about going barefoot - LTYearwood

Dear Group,

I suppose it was only a matter of time before I joined in this discussion, as I am a big believer in the barefoot horse.

But bare with me while I make a few points about the failure, in my opinion, of some of the barefoot "evangelists."