Re: [RC] This is one enlightened vet! - DVeritas

In a message dated 2/2/2005 3:43:02 AM Mountain Standard Time, windswept@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I can personnly tell you, the more I ride I horse, the better he gets.
    Ahem...the more I ride my horse, the better he gets, too.
    Seems to work with a lot of my horses.
    Sorry about your "article ("Windswept"), perhaps there are other avenues to get your "findings" published, eh?
     FWIW, I shoe my horses, 'cause if I started considering the things that I do with my horse that some could consider as "cruel" or "ineffective", well, heck, I wouldn't even put a halter on him.  Heck, I wouldn't even dare own him.  I sure wouldn't load him in a trailer and travel hours and hours down the highway, just to turn onto some bumpyass two-track trail to get to some endurance ride that (ostensibly) "tests" my horse and my horsemanship just to win a brush or a bucket.
     I'd do something that gave me the warm and fuzzies throughout....like give "clinics"....at least I'd make some money.

    :^)Frank