Re: [RC] grass roots and will grow a pasture - DVeritas

In a message dated 2/2/2005 12:55:03 AM Mountain Standard Time, medeirostj@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The Grass Roots of Endurance did begin in America, and
we should celebrate that.  America has always been about
freedom of choice and I think that it is ok to go back
to the drawing board and map a new course for this
particular genre of endurance riding.  We certainly, as
a country, have a depth of individuals who could participate
in a think tank of how to be more competetive in this
particular venue.
Meanwhile, lets welcome our team, all of them, HOME.
What a refreshing sentiment and perspective.  Well said and thanks for sharing, Tamara.
~Frank