[RC] to hose or not to hose - susan tweedale-hill \(golshani\)

The advocate of wetting a horse must have not gone to class the day that we were taught that hot water freezes faster than cold water. The poster must also have missed the part of the National Geographic diving specials when the artic wet suit divers could only stay underneath the ice for X amount of time before they, too, succumbed to loss of body heat.

I suggest that the poster etc test the wet insulation theory by tying themselves to a tree in 25 degree weather, stripping down to their skivvies, and turning on the hose. An observer could take notes over night.

I have an alternate theory that the poster might like to try. Humans can keep cooler in mid summer by dipping themselves in tar and rolling in feathers.

Susan Tweedale-Hill (Golshani)
61500 Rose Hill Rd
Salesville, OH 43778-9623
1-740-679-2333