[RC] Barefoot Question - Laurie Underwood

Since this subject has come up again, I am curious about something:  how many of the high mileage horses have been shod, how many were barefoot?  I think that Joe Long wrote not too long ago that Khalil wore shoes all of his 12,000+ miles.  How about some of those other high mileage horses out there?  Rio?  Geronimo’s Warrior?  RT Muffin?  Or any of the others I’ve missed while trying to get this post in before I head off to work.  Thanks!

Laurie Underwood