Re: [RC] LTE - Tucson Citizen This Morning - Mary Ann Spencer

However, there is a MAJOR difference between the clean up from our horses droppings and the nasty stuff dogs put out, ie the smell and the pastiness of it make it so it is difficult to clean off with a hose.  Horse manure seems to return to the dirt but dogdo seems to set up like clay mud.  Just IMHO.
Good luck with your situation.  mas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:43 AM
Subject: [RC] LTE - Tucson Citizen This Morning

I agree that we need to move our manure off of the trails, maybe not at the time the horse drops it, but to move it on a regular basis from the trails.  I will say though, that you can accidentally step in dog poop, only a complete idiot could say they didn't see the pile of manure on the trail.

Carolyn Burgess