[RC] poop on trails and mountain bikers - Tracey Smith

Well if it sticks in their tires...then for goodness sake they could have just gone AROUND it...kind of like we do if there is fresh cow poop on the trail...I certainly don't voluntarily ride through it if I don't have too!

But, I think bottom line is to remember what Jonni said that this guy has written several other such "imflammatory" letters to the editor and sounds like someone who really just likes to "stir the pot" so to speak.

Of course I'd be glad to fill a pot with something for him to stir..ha ha ha.

Tracey Smith
"Love the horse beneath you." - Cosack saying