Re: [RC] Pulse Criteria - Cynthia Eyler

Seems to me, then, that we're talking out of both sides of our organizational mouth when we say that horses must be fit to continue at the finish.  In other kinds of races, animal or human, there is no pretext of such a requirement, so the comparison really doesn't fit.  Or shouldn't fit...if we mean what we say.

Cindy