[RC] Endurance in No.Ohio. Would you come? - Stacy Sadar

Our club is contemplating running Endurance in conjunction with the annual CTR we hold.  I'd really like to have it and so would a number of others, but I need some more ammunition to get it for sure.  So I'm turning to the ridecamp group.

The ride is held in Northeastern Ohio at the absolutely awesome Cuyahoga Valley National Park.  I think this will be the 15th year for the ride.  A few years back, a CTR and Endurance was held at the same time and things seemed to run smoothly.  It looks like it will be held the weekend after the 4th of July.  The unofficial Endurance plan would be 25LD and a 50 Sat and a 50 on Sunday.

So, I'm asking all of you....
"Would you be interested in this ride - would you come?"   If not, why?

Please email me at stacy_sadar@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Stacy