[RC] Swanton Pacific - sandy . l . holder

Barbara,

One of my goals for 2005 happened because of you, your lovely family and the ride you put on.  This year my one and only personal goal was to complete a 100 miler.  Our first attempt was Tevis and with the guidance of several people and the support of many, we made it to Foresthill.  Four weeks later, we entered and went on to finish your 'worlds' most beautiful ride' (sorry - I probably goof on the exact terminology but it was magical for me).  I just wanted to say "Thank You" for everything you and your family did to make my personal goal come true.  You're an inspiration to me and I'm sure a lot of other folks out there.

Best of luck in accomplishing your 2006 goals!!

Best Regards,
Sandy and Tally (a real 100 mile horse now!)
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.