Re: [RC] [RC] Frozen- not so bad-- oops :-) - Chrystal

Oh- in rereading my post I see I didn't say -15 C,  I didn't even think of it because who talks POSITIVE numbers when the subject is weather in Dec?!  <**GRIN>
Rosalie you need to MOVE! Not fair that you get the weather and poisonous things as well!!!!!!:-) ;-) I hope land is at least cheap. :-)
Last winter we had a really big freeze ( -40c) for a week or so- I remember walking back from the barn one afternoon and thinking "oh! It is SO warm this must be the spring melt finally!"  Looked at the thermometer on my garage and yes it was a positively *balmy**  -20 c.!!:-) " I rarely look at my thermometer after Jan 1- all I need to know is that yes it is cold and wear lots of clothes!:-)
Chrystal :-)

Rosalie Marley <trailpal@xxxxxxxxx>

12/07/2005 03:42 PM

"Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>