Re: [RC] [RC] Frozen- not so bad - Rosalie Marley

On 12/7/05, Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 however I TRY to remember that there are GOOD things about living in cold climates- has anyone else noticed that cold places do not tend to get hit by hurricanes,tornadoes, earthquakes, no poisonous snakes/spiders

Here in Nebraska, it's 6(F)  or -14(C)  :-)  We have plenty of tornadoes, poisonous snakes, and poisonous spiders!
I do agree, though, I like getting to exercise different muscle groups from summer to winter.  When I lived in Southern California, I felt like I -had- to ride if the weather was good, which meant I hardly ever got a rest from riding!

Rosalie