[RC] Goals for '06 - Sherman

In thinking more about my goals, I started doing some researching about little horses completing rides since my horses are 13.3H,  14.1H and  14.3H (my hubbies is 15.1). I came across the website www.tevispony.com . I love the video clip of this POA going up Cougar Rock. She makes it look so easy! Could it actually be easier for a little horse to go over this rock as opposed to a larger horse? Hopefully I'll actually see Cougar Rock and even go over it next time I'm up that way, Tevis '06.

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA