[RC] Goals for '06 - Alisanne Steele

Hi All!

Our goals for 2006:

  1. Trailer to somewhere new at least once a month – (Hope you’re there too Crysta!)
  2. Complete our first LD
  3. Complete our first 50
  4. Stay sound thru the year
  5. Meet new people & take in some of the great landscapes in Nevada & California
  6. Remember my camera!

Some of the rides I plan to enter (I hope to enter at least one ride per month thru the season):

  • Rides of March (30 mile) Reno, Nevada
  • Square Nail (30 mile) Palomino Valley, Nevada
  • Washoe Valley (25) Washoe Valley, Nevada
  • Land of the Neversweats (50) Wendel, California
  • Nevada Moonshine Night Ride (50) Lemon Valley, NevadaI can’t wait for this one!
  • Tour de Washooo (50) Washoe Valley, Nevada

Best of luck to all of you in reaching your goals!

Sanne & Taz

Alisanne Steele & Taz

Reno, Nevada

sanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's nothing better for the soul of a man than the outside of a horse.
                  ~Ronald Reagan